I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Introverted Thoughts @ Paper Hearts! Introverted Thoughts is one of my best blogger friends, and I’m so happy I found her in the blogosphere. You can check out her post here, and please give her a follow if you haven’t done so! Her content is always amazing 😄
Now, the rules are to :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their page so others can see how amazing they are, too!
2. List the rules in the post and the badge somewhere on your website.
3. Answer the 11 questions you got asked.
4. Nominate 11 new bloggers for this award and let them know.
5. Ask the nominees 11 new questions!
Here are Introverted Thoughts’s questions and my answers! Have fun reading them!
1. What advice would you give your 10 year old self?
Keep smiling, dreaming, studying, and playing. Keep on doing what you’re doing.
2. If you could go back in time, whom would you want to meet?
Probably Jane Austen, Marie Curie, or Maryam Mirzakhani.
3. Which is your favourite book/series? Why?
It changes every once in a while 😁 currently the honor goes to the Three Body Problem Trilogy. Because it’s pure genius. Next week, I’m planning on publishing my review of it.
4. What is the best advice someone has given you?
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at school?
or How would you describe yourself in five words?
I’m going to answer the second question 😁 I like to think that I am intelligent, creative, compassionate, hardworking, and have integrity.
6. What annoys you the most?
I don’t know. Hypocritical statements, maybe?
7. Who or what is your biggest inspiration and why?
My parents are my biggest inspiration! I look up to them because they are everything I want to be 😄
8. Has blogging brought about any change in your lifestyle?
Definitely! On some afternoons I respond to comments, maybe do a little blog hopping over the weekends. I also try and do my best to keep up with new posts from the blogs I follow, but that’s not too hard.
9. If you could be any animal for a day, which one would you choose? (fantasy or real) Why?
I’d love to be Mr. Tabby, from my Spacia books. So I can see if he likes the way I portray him 😀
10. What productivity tips do you follow?
I don’t think I really have productivity tips…I guess don’t procrastinate is a big one. Once you actually get working, it feels good and you’ll want to work until you’re finished 😉
11. Morning person or night owl?
I think I’m both 😁 I definitely stay up late more than I willingly wake up early, though.
I had lots of fun answering these questions! Now for nominating 11 bloggers :
And if you’re reading this, consider yourself nominated! Please say that I nominated you 😉
My Questions for My Nominees :
1. What would your ideal vacation look like?
2. Would you rather live among the trees or the clouds?
3. Flowers or biscuits?
4. What is a trope you’d never get tired of? (Examples of tropes : The Chosen One, that character who’s always the comic relief, food lover, or both)
5. What are some of your favorite quotes?
6. What is your favorite art form? (literature, films, music, pottery, paintings, etc.)
7. A comfort food you enjoy?
8. Go-to drink during the winter?
9. Would you rather go to a bookstore or library?
10. What do you think a soul looks like?
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?